If you don’t want to spend hours of your holiday season putting a tree together, here are some easy solutions.
And though there are plenty of quick and easy assembly options, many families still find the process an annoying part of their holidays.
If you are one of many families who find the process of assembling artificial trees annoying and time-consuming, there are plenty of quick and easy assembly options out there. You can choose a model that comes with its own stand or that snaps together for an even easier setup.
However, if you don’t mind spending a little extra money and want to avoid making a trip to the hardware store, there are artificial trees available that come with pre-drilled holes for easy assembly. While these models may cost more than their counterparts, they’re still much cheaper than real trees!
Not only are most artificial trees heavy, but they often require repetitive bending, lifting and stretching.
- Trees can be heavy, which means that you should be careful when assembling them.
- Repetitive bending, lifting and stretching are common injuries among artificial tree assemblers.
- It’s important that you read the instructions carefully before beginning assembly. If there is something in the directions that you don’t understand or if you aren’t sure what to do next, ask someone else for help or consult the manufacturer’s website.
So if you have had enough of fluffing out branches and assembling each arm individually—don’t worry, there are some easy solutions to help you along.
If you have had enough of fluffing out branches and assembling each arm individually—don’t worry, there are some easy solutions to help you along.
Many artificial Christmas trees require minimal assembly time. Some can be put together in less than five minutes, some can be assembled in less than 10 minutes and others still can be assembled in even less time. If you’re not sure which option is right for you, check out our list below to learn more about the easiest artificial Christmas trees on the market today!
There are several brands that offer very easy to assemble options for those who don’t want to spend hours of their holiday season putting a tree together.
There are several brands that offer very easy to assemble options for those who don’t want to spend hours of their holiday season putting a tree together. These trees often have a pre-assembled trunk, and are designed to be easily assembled by one person. Some people even call these “snap and grow” trees because they can be put together in less than five minutes!
How to assemble an artificial Christmas tree
You can assemble your artificial Christmas tree in one of two ways:
- Using an already assembled tree stand. This is the easiest and quickest way to go about it, but it does mean you’re stuck with whatever height and color options are available.
- Not using a tree stand at all. You’ll need to be able to hold up your tree on its own, so this is only recommended for smaller trees that won’t fall over easily. If you’re going this route, make sure the base of your fake fir has enough weight so it doesn’t topple over when you put ornaments on its branches!
Some artificial trees can easily be assembled.
If you’re tired of the hassle that comes with assembling an artificial Christmas tree, there are some models that can be easily assembled.
If you want to find a model that has simple instructions and easy-to-follow steps, look for a product that comes with its own tool kit. This way, all you’ll need is your hands and a screwdriver (or maybe even just the end of a pen).
The best part about these products is that they often require no more than 20 minutes to put together.
The good news is that there are a lot of options out there, and they’re all pretty easy to assemble. So if you’re tired of spending hours putting up your tree every year, or if you just don’t want any part of it at all…there are plenty of artificial Christmas trees on the market that will make your life easier!